The Aires: Style, Features and Amazing Views
This is a modern, striking, luxury air awning has features the very best in materials and technology along with great looks and features. Firstly it features the excellent Advanced Air System 2, which means that this awning is extremely strong and stable. It also means it is easier to use, easier to maintain and easy to troubleshoot if anything should go wrong. There is nothing that needs to be fixed or maintained by a specialist, everything can be managed and maintained by yourself (if required). This makes it extremely easy to not only use, but live with and gives you more time to enjoy yourself and your break.
Next it has a luxurious look, feel and performance thanks to the Hydrotech XT Pro fabric. This fabric is amazingly strong, stronger than its ripstop rivals and has the very highest colour fastness available.
Great attention to details has been made to this awning ensuring that you get amazing views from wherever you are in the awning. Thanks to its removable panels it also means that it is easier to erect than a number of its rivals as it allows you to remove the panels to lower the weight making it easier to slide in the awning rail when putting it up.
This awning can also be extended with either 1 or 2 annexes, which allows you to give yourself huge amounts of extra space whenever needed making this awning not only look great, perform great but is expandable to your needs.
- Fabric: Hydrotech XT Pro
- Mud Skirt: Hydrotech XT Pro
- Windows: Super clear transparent foil
- HH: 6000 mm
- Width: 260 cm.
- Depth: 260 cm.
- Pack: 116 x 35 x 32 cm.
- Weight: 24.5 kg.
- Width: 350 cm.
- Depth: 260 cm.
- Pack: 116 x 38 x 34 cm.
- Weight: 27.7 kg
- Advanced Air System 2
- Single or Multi-inflation
- Hydrotech XT Pro Fabric
- Anti-Weather system added protection
- Quick and easy to erect
- Removable front and side panels making it lighter and easier to feed though your awning channel
- ‘Keep dry’ pegging system
- Veranda style front panels
- Extra wide, easy access doors
- Rear pole and pads included
- Veranda and storm poles included
- Reflective storm straps
- Storm strap tidy pockets
- Skylight windows
- Huge clear view windows giving unrivalled views
- Built in ventilation
- 2 Full ventilation side doors
- Internal 'black out' blinds
- Draft skirt and wheel cover
- Premium high volume, easy to use bravo stirrup pump
- Quest LED lighting strip ready
- Can be extended with one or two annexes
Please note: Whilst we endeavour to show correct stock levels, due to the large number of sizes and frame options, occasionally the size and frame combination you order will be unavailble, especially during peak times. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss alternatives.